About Dr. Dunbar
- Undergraduate Education: Northwestern
University, Evanston, IL
- Medical School: Northwestern University,
- Orthopaedic Research Fellowship: Boston City
Hospital, Boston, MA
- Internship: Carney Hospital, Boston,
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Montefiore
Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: UCLA School of
Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic
She is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. She
has reviewed articles for the American Journal of Sports Medicine. Dr.
Dunbar is also the author of a number of articles in the field of
orthopaedic surgery. Click here to read her CV.